Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT we have another webinar on mobile testing. This time, our focus will be on Android Mobile Testing.
Two mobile QA veterans (yes they exist) will discuss testing strategies to best cope with Android Device Proliferation.
They will answer the question:
How to maximize your testing coverage while minimizing your testing efforts.
Please join us here:
During this webinar you will learn:
- Effective and efficient mobile testing strategies to counter the specific issues related to Android
- About the concept of a device family, where a few devices in a family will give a large percentage of coverage in the Android universe
- How to create a reusable, and expendable list of Android device families
- How to use device families to minimize testing efforts while increasing coverage
* Hear mobile QA veterans explain lessons learned and best practices in mobile testing
* Q & A: Ask the questions that matter to you!